tirsdag 10. juli 2012

My favorite lovestory

I dag er det 13 år siden jeg gikk ned kirkegulvet sammen med min kjære mann. Vi pleier ikke vanligvis å gjøre noe stort nummer av bryllupsdagen, heller ikke i år. Men jeg hadde lyst å lage noe, så da ble det denne saken her: *Today it's 13 years since I walked down the aisle with my darling husband. We don't usually make a big deal out of it, nor did we this year. But I wanted to make something so I made this thing:*

Jeg stanset ut en tag med Sizzix Tag and Bookplate-die'en. Så trykket jeg Distress Ink-puter på "griseunderlaget" mitt og sprayet med vann før jeg dro tag'en igjennom. Etter at jeg tørket den, gikk jeg over med blending tool enkelte steder for å fylle ut litt og la på litt mer farge i kantene. Bakgrunnen er så stemplet med et script-stempel og ulike hjertestempel fra Panduro. *I die cut a tag with the Sizzix Tag and Bookplate-die. Then I pressed some Distress Ink pads onto my craft sheet and spritzed some water on before I dabbed the tag in it. After I dried it I went over it with the blending tool in some places to fill out and added some color on the edges. The background is then stamped with a script stamp and different heart stamps from Panduro.*

Sitatet fant jeg gjennom Pinterest og syns det var så søtt at jeg måtte få det med. Det er en bakside på denne tag'en også, men den får bli mellom meg og min kjære. ;-) *I found the quote on Pinterest and I thought it was so qute that I had to use it. It's a backside to this tag too, but that's between me and my sweetheart. ;-)*

Challenges:

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill cardstock
Stamps: Panduro
Ink: Distress Ink (Festive Berries, Barn Door, Seedless Preserves, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain), Archival (Coffee, Jet Black)
Accessories: Paper flower, waxed cotton twine, assorted ribbons, alphas (Kaiser?)
Other: Sizzix Bigz - Tag and Bookplate die, EK (?) Folk Heart Punch

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous tag Renate :-) the whole design is beautiful and I love the sentiment,,, soo lovely :-) stunning !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlett
  2. Supersnygg tag!!!
    Underbart citat :)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...