onsdag 5. desember 2012

Guest starring at TopTipTuesday

About a week ago, I caught their eye at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges with my mixed media background card. That meant I won a spot as a guest designer with TTT this week. The challenge went live yesterday, but some technical issues did that my card was late. (So sorry about that Samantha!)  And when that was finally resolved, I had to go to the ER with my back acting up again. :-/ But better late than never, right? So here's my card guest designing for TTT and the current challenge, Christmas. Nice and easy, right? So hop on over and join in the fun! :-)
 
The sponsors this time are Simon Says Stamp and Stamp Fairy. And sweet Annette at Stamp Fairy gave me this cute Santa image to play with. It's coloured with ProMarkers. For the "fluff" on the snow and on santa's suit and hat, I've used flowersoft. A brand new thing for me, but good fun. The "snow" around the image is Liquid Pearls. And the button is brand new from the Norwegian company, Magic Monday. Cute, isn't it?
 
I had great fun guest designing for TTT and hope I'll get the chance again someday, thanks for havin' me girls! :-)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hunny your card is brilliant and YES I am so pleased we got your card in it was only a tad late and NOT your fault! the G-mail was having a bad day tehhhehee!

    I love the Bright and cheerfulness of this card and LOVE the Clean and simple feel too!

    Great to have you as our Guest! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...