fredag 18. januar 2013

The one that almost got away

Every now and then there's a few cards that slip out of the house without me remembering to snap photos of them. This one I didn't forget, but my camera broke down right before christmas and had to be turned in for repairs, so I fiddled around with two different compact cameras and a cell camera to get pics of the last few creations in 2012. I know for sure that I took pictures of this, but I can't for the life of me figure out where those pics are! So I had to resort to the recipient snapping some photos. Which means I can't really complain about the quality. Anyways, this is the very last of my chocolate cards and the last thing I made in 2012.
It's fairly simple with a sentiment from Norsk Stempelblad, die cut from Sizzix, swirls and poinsettia from Magnolia dies and snowflakes and branches from MS punches.

The papers are from Maja Design. And on the inside I've used the MS Cherish edge punch. I didn't want to stash it up too much, as the recipient was my brother. Guys like it simple, right? *S*
 
And I believe the contence (a large chocolate bar) was already dug into when this picture was taken. I'll take that as a sign that the gift was acceptable. *lol*
 
Challenges:

6 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is very pretty. Glad you joined us for Challenge #29 - "Anything Goes"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http:DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. Et nydelig sjokoladekort.

    Takk for at du scrapper med NSHK.

    Sylvia

    SvarSlett
  3. Very pretty card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    SvarSlett
  4. Smuk julekort, dejlige farver,stilfuld og enkelt. Flot!
    Klem Leila

    SvarSlett
  5. A very elegant card.Love the DP - thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week, hope you join us again next time.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Så nydelig!! Lekker bruk av mønsterark og pynt.
    Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK.
    Brita

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...