torsdag 25. juli 2013

DT Charisma - Make your own embellishments

It's Thursday and that means Charisma time again! We've got some great sponsors with us, as always, just check these out:

 
Buy our digi stamps here...
Card Mad Fairy
 
 
 
Wanna have a go at one of these prizes? All you have to do is get creative with embellishments. That is making your own. Here's my take on the task:

I made the flowers myself with some (light weight) watercolor paper, a heart punch, Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) a brad and some water. I simply inked the hearts, punched a little hole in the bottom of the hearts to attach the brad, then fanned them out and gave them a good spritz of water before I scrunched them up, folded them back out and let them dry. Really easy. :)

I used a kraft card base, tied on some Divine Twine (Aqua) that I got from lovely Elin and added a button from my stash. A simple scalloped circle from watercolor paper, inked with Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass) and a lovely sentiment from Norsk Stempelblad, stamped in Archival Ink (Coffee) that reads: "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be fantastic"! Finally I topped it all with a bunch of pearls from Storyteller and Scrapbook Memories (Panduro), I believe. And that's it for today.

Can't wait to see how you're gonna get creative with the 'bellies this week! :) Need some more inspiration? Just hop on over to the challenge blog and check out the other girls work too.

Challenges:
Scrap 'a' Long #28 - Perler, perler og perler
My time to craft #229 - Brown and turquoise
Totally Papercrafts #176 - Make your own flowers
Less is More w129 - Hand Made flowers
Scrapping.no #06 - sketch
 

6 kommentarer:

  1. Love the colour against the kraft and the flowers are gorgeous :)

    SvarSlett
  2. This is lovely, the flowers are super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    SvarSlett
  3. Smukt kort og lækre blomster :)

    SvarSlett
  4. So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    SvarSlett
  5. Tusen takk for koselige kommentarer i bloggen min Renate!!! Varmet veldig at noen husker meg igjen...hehe :)

    Ønsker deg en fin uke!

    klem

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...